Discover St. Louis de Montfort’s Method of Saying the Holy Rosary, also known as the second method.
THE AGONY OF JESUS CHRIST
Offering: We offer you, Lord Jesus, this sixth decade in honor of Thy mortal Agony in the Garden of Olives, and we ask you, through this mystery and through the intercession of your holy Mother, a perfect contrition for our sins and perfect conformity to your holy will.
- to honor the divine retreats that Jesus Christ did during his life and mainly the Garden of Olives
- humble and fervent prayers for his life and the day before his passion.
- patience and gentleness with which he supported his apostles during his life and especially in the Garden of Olives.
- the trouble of his soul throughout his life and especially in the Garden of Olives.
- Blood streams where the pain drowned.
- the comfort he consented to receive an angel in his agony.
- its conformity to the will of his Father in spite of the repugnance of nature.
- the courage with which he went to meet his executioners and the power of speech with which he felled them and raised.
- His betrayal by Judas and his capture by the Jews.
- abandoning his apostles.
English Version | Original French
- The Holy Rosary according to the Method of St. Louis de Montfort | http://www.philomena.org/rosarydemontford.asp
- Additional ways of the Holy Rosary
- Free Download | The Secret of the Rosary | https://archive.org/details/St.LouisMarieDeMontfortTheSecretOfTheRosary